Who We Are
With nearly 2000 square feet of space, Smoke ‘N Ashes provides a level of comfort and sophistication unmatched in the northeast. Whether you want to sit at our luxurious handmade bar and enjoy a smoke and a game, sit in our lounge area with a stick and view one of our many large flat screen tv’s or handle some business on your laptop, play a game of pool on our classic leather pocketed pool table, view our display of art for purchase in our art studio…
Do Cigar Etiquette
- Ask if you need help cutting or lighting your cigar
- Enjoy your cigar, drink and engage in pleasant productive conversation
- Please pay the cutting fee if you feel the need to bring your own cigar
- Please pay the service fee for obtaining a glass to drink your adult beverage
- Let your cigar go out naturally when you’ve finished
- Enjoy all that SNA has to offer!!
Don't Cigar Etiquette
- Be cheap. Tip your hostess!!
- Smoke cigarettes, vape pens or cloves
- Cut off too much of your cigar. Just the cap is necessary
- Put your cigar in the trash. Please just leave it in the cigar ashtray and one of our staff will dump the ashes periodically
- Engage in any threatening, racist or sexually harassing behavior. Remember, everybody is coming to SNA to relax and enjoy themselves.
- Attire: Dress stylish: no tank tops or flip flops
There are no upcoming events.
Reservation/Event Space Rental
SNA is available to reserve tables on any weekday or weekend. We are also open for renting out for all meetings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, barmitzvah/batmitzvah, birthday parties and anniversary parties, or whichever other occasion you might be celebrating.