Who We Are
With nearly 2000 square feet of space, Smoke ‘N Ashes provides a level of comfort and sophistication unmatched in the northeast. Whether you want to sit at our luxurious handmade bar and enjoy a smoke and a game, sit in our lounge area with a stick and view one of our many large flat screen tv’s or handle some business on your laptop, play a game of pool on our classic leather pocketed pool table, view our display of art for purchase in our art studio…
Do Cigar Etiquette
- Ask if you need help cutting or lighting your cigar
- Enjoy your cigar, drink and engage in pleasant productive conversation
- Please pay the cutting fee if you feel the need to bring your own cigar
- Please pay the service fee for obtaining a glass to drink your adult beverage
- Let your cigar go out naturally when you’ve finished
- Enjoy all that SNA has to offer!!
Don't Cigar Etiquette
- Be cheap. Tip your hostess!!
- Smoke cigarettes, vape pens or cloves
- Cut off too much of your cigar. Just the cap is necessary
- Put your cigar in the trash. Please just leave it in the cigar ashtray and one of our staff will dump the ashes periodically
- Engage in any threatening, racist or sexually harassing behavior. Remember, everybody is coming to SNA to relax and enjoy themselves.
- Attire: Dress stylish: no tank tops or flip flops
In celebration of Black History Month, please come join us at Teaneck’s premiere cigar lounge Smoke ‘N Ashes for our first annual Black Attire Event on February 29th. Enjoy cigar specials from Pura Soul cigar company while you listen to live jazz provided by Rob Wright. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be provided, along with complimentary tastings from Bleu Royale spirits. There will be a strict dress code for the party; ALL BLACK ATTIRE ONLY. No hoodies, sweatpants or sneakers will be allowed. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the My Brother’s Keeper Alliance run by the Obama Foundation.We hope you can join us in celebrating this important contribution to history.” Only 60 tickets will be sold, so don’t be left out! Doors open at 6pm.
Reservation/Event Space Rental
SNA is available to reserve tables on any weekday or weekend. We are also open for renting out for all meetings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, barmitzvah/batmitzvah, birthday parties and anniversary parties, or whichever other occasion you might be celebrating.